Soft Sensory Swing Snuggle Hammock for Autism ADHD ADD Cuddle Up to 80KG
Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
1X Swing with string and Carabiner
-100% brand new and high quality.
-Our flat ropes are stronger than round ropes on the market.
-Swing is made from soft, stretchable, 95% cotton, and 5% spandex fabric that is colorfast, washable (line dry), long-lasting and intended for children ages three years and up.
- Soft and stretchy material provides enough resistance to allow children to move or just lie still.
- Very recommended for children with Autism, PDD, Aspergers, ADD/ADHD and Down Syndrome.
- Sensory stimulation - endless possible positions - hours of fun! Comforts and swaddles - a therapeutic experience!
- Promotes coordination and balance, strengthens muscles, and improves motor skills!
- Can be used indoor or outdoor.
Adult supervision is required, and to prevent injury only one person at a time should use swing. The knot may need to be re-positioned occasionally to a new area of the fabric to prevent excessive wear in one spot. Because the swing will stretch when in use, it may need to hang higher off the ground than your child can easily sit in. In no time your child will learn to pull the fabric to stretch it down. Then they can crawl right into it! Note: socks should be worn during use to prevent snags from toenails.